Saturday, October 8, 2011

ME

This Blog is by Harriet's Gypsy Divka.
I am Harriet's Gypsy Divka.
Harriet was my mother. She was a full blooded Czech. Her parents moved from what was then Bohemia before World War I  to the US before before Mom was born .

I owe to her, many of my driven desires. It was her unfulfilled desire to be some small way in the world of business and to fulfill her desire for independent creativity.
Thanks to her I learned that desire for some personal accomplishments outside of raising a family were worth persuing and for some of us absolutely necessary.
My Mother was a beautiful, dignified and loving woman. I loved her greatly.
And I sadly observed her as she struggled to keep a Husband happy and in that  failed to materialize her desires to have some independence beyond taking care of my Father and her family. In too many instances after I left home she failed to exercise her independence because of her Husbands demands for her to remain at home.
Thank you so much Mom for the lessons you have taught me. I love you!
If Mom were still around in ths material world she would be very pleased and excited about what I have created professionally in my lifetime. I created and enjoyed many independent professions.
Follows is my current joy!:)
Gypsy Spirit Studio is my store on Etsy at which I work with pleasure sometimes 7 days a week.
Please join me in my quest for fulfillment and happiness...
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment